Serving The Goldsboro, Kinston, and Smithfield, NC Areas!
On-Site Repairs - Is a down forklift putting your business in a bind? We have GPS tracked and electronically dispatched road techs across Eastern NC daily. Our current daily range is from Durham to Morehead City, and from Roanoke Rapids to Wilmington. If you're down please give us a call to earn your business.
Shop Jobs - We offer full in house repairs on all forklifts ranging from engine and transmission rebuilds to complete reconditioning of your lift.
WestLift services a variety of industrial equipment, including the following:
- Pallet Jacks
- Scissor Lifts
- Golf Carts
- Personnel Carriers
- Dock Plates/Levelers
- Battery Chargers
Forklift Planned Maintenance serving Goldsboro, Wilson, Greenville and Eastern NC
Planned maintenance for your forklift fleet is as important to its longevity as regular checkups with your doctor or dentist is to your long-term health.
Selecting the right partner is the key to help you maintain productivity and maximize the life of your lift truck fleet.
Why not trust your forklift fleet to WestLift LLC?
Keep your forklift fleet moving and productive with our help!
Our 50 plus point PM inspections mean when we leave your facility you can rest assured the job was done right, the first time. Our PM's are specifically broken down by Electric and IC units and just part of the inspection includes;
- Test drive and check the operation of up to 18 working parts and components
- Safety and damage inspection of up to 20 working parts and components
- Check and fill fluids for up to 8 parts and components
- Inspect up to 12 different power source parts and components
- 11 point hydraulic system inspection
Need Forklift Operator Training?
Proper forklift training by a credible source is not only a requirement, it's a smart thing to do. Well trained forklift operators have fewer accidents which results in fewer injuries and reduced liability for your company. In addition, forklift operators that have been trained are less likely to damage product resulting in a more profitable materials handling situation. Our training will provide your operators with a better understanding of:
- Types, Features and Physics of Forklifts
- Stability and What Causes Tip-Overs
- Proper Vehicle Inspection Including Data Tag
- Safe Movement and Load Handling of a Forklift
- LPG Handling and Battery / Charging Processes
- Specific Truck and Site Characteristics
- Hand's On Operation
- OSHA Forklift Regulations
- Principles of Balance, Stability and Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
- Proper Accident and Safety Hazards Documentation
Forklift Tires in Goldsboro, Kinston, and Smithfield, NC
WestLift LLC offers mobile onsite tire pressing at an affordable fixed rate to save you money and forklift downtime.
We also offer tire regrooving at a flat rate to increase the life of your worn out smooth solid pneumatic tires!